Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Window Treatments: A Compilation of Some Past Custom Pieces

I have this paranoia that one day when I go to open up my IPhoto Library, there will be no photos.  
Does anyone else share this fear?  
Even though I try to back them up on a regular basis, etc.  
But it's the categorizing that I'm delinquent about doing!!!!! 
And if they're not living right here on my computer, 
I'm not going to be diving through DVD's and CD Roms to find something....
cuz I won't remember what I'm looking for anyway.
Argh...who has time for all this filing and organizing 
when there are rooms to redo and furniture to paint!!!!! 
So, as a way to document and store some past work, 
here are some of my custom window treatment designs.  
Clients, you know who you are!!!!!
From valances....to swags....to drapes....to cornices....to roman shades....
there's something for everyone!
So if you have a minute or two, take a look see.  
And let me know if you have a window that needs a little attention!!!








 

 

 
 


 











No comments:

Post a Comment