Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Booth has been restocked!!!!!!

I was horrified when I went to my little space at West End Antiques the other day to discover the cupboard was bare!
(Well horrified and ecstatic at the same time;) 
So in addition to client projects, I've been busy this week trying to get my booth restocked.
Here's what it looks like now:



You saw these two french chairs I posted yesterday.
Here's a feedsack cushion on a metal scrolly vanity seat.

Looks great as an ottoman with the french arm chairs.

Here's a little end table I just painted.
I think it must have been a cigar humidor? Cuz the inside is lined in copper. Tres cool!
Little bunny planter...plant with some hyacinths - great Easter gift!
I love this little bench.  It has a shelf. Painted in Annie Sloan CP in Antibes Green and Provence.
Fuzzy wuzzy chair.
Great armchair for the head of a table. Upholstered seat.
Large Chess piece statue.
Full/Queen (Adjustable) Head and footboards in pleated oatmeal linen with nailhead trim.
Beachy beadboard backed wall shelf

Primitive coffee table made from door with decoupaged fern panels.
 And lastly, I called this "The Evolutionary Lamp" cuz it's got duck handles, and weird little reptilian motif......Hey, there's something for everyone;)
Happy Shopping!






No comments:

Post a Comment