Thursday, January 29, 2015

A whirlwind week of moving and shaking! Inventory for sale

Wow, it's been a whirlwind week!
I cleared out my space at RVA Antiques.
and then moved all the inventory 
My main space at Greenwood.
(Fuzzy wuzzy chair is back!!!!! $165.
Upholstered stool: $48.
Bird nightstand: $135)
I had way too much stuff for my booth, though,
 so I rented yet another booth at Greenwood. 
It's on the beautiful 2nd floor which was just opened 
this past year. 
(Barkcloth slipper chair/stool: $165)
(Vintage scale $85)
Please do check it out 
if you're in the Western Albemarle region!

Of course, 
I couldn't get out of RVA Antiques without purchasing!!!!
I'm telling you, the prices are so great there!!!! 
I'll definitely be a return shopper.

Here are a couple of pieces I bought to redo/resell:
 Fun little star bench...
 I decided to funk it up with different colors…..
 Then I distressed and dry brushed stain to age it...
 Makes a great display piece in my booth...
 For sale. $99.
 Next, I bought this little faux apothecary cabinet
 It's really just a chest, with a top that opens.
I distressed it, added some layers of paint and stain..
 It now lives in my upstairs booth at Greenwood. $99.
(Zebra settee: $399. Compass table: $99.)
Oh, and I found more tote bags 
to make doggie pillows!
  Love these!
Small ones are $32 each.
Large are $45. 
In aqua or red, 
while supplies last!

Thanks for looking!!
(Please inquire about any of the other items 
you might be interested in.)

Spring will be here before you know it!
I hope…...





No comments:

Post a Comment