Sunday, August 23, 2015

Instant Curbside Appeal: Paint Your Front Door!

One of the easiest things you can do to freshen up your home's
curbside appeal is to paint the front door.
Add a little color!
 This cute little house is my friend/client, Joanne's.
 She was ready to add a little zest..
Paint the door!!!!!
 So I supplied her with several samples, 
and here's the one she chose.
 Isn't it wonderful?
 It's actually the color I am getting ready to paint my entire house.
So you know I love it!!!!
It's Porter Paint "Aqua Bay."
 And remember her kitchen I blogged about sometime ago?
It looked like this when she moved in.
I painted the walls and base cabinets earlier this year.
Well, I'm happy to report, that while she's away this weekend,
 I'm busy doing a few more things in the kitchen.
Hoping to finish it up on Tuesday,
and you'll be the first to see!!!!

What a lovely weekend!!!!!!!!!
Hope you were out in it enjoying yourselves.
Cuz I was in this kitchen!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment