Friday, March 20, 2015

The Saga of A Redo Gone Wrong: Jewelry Cabinet Makeover x 3

I'm the first to admit…
sometimes…
just sometimes….
my transformations can flop.
Now, it doesn't happen often.
Usually I'm pretty tickled when I'm finished,
but every now and then, 
I lose my mind.
Such was the case with this:
 Just a simple little Bombay Company 
jewelry stand...
 I went crazy one evening with paint pens…….
hmmmm…...
 It stayed in my booth awhile, 
but I just couldn't look at it anymore...
 So I tried to knock down the finish a bit….
I'm not sure what I have now….
Back in the booth it went...
The last time I was in Greenwood, 
I pulled it yet again, 
sanded it down,
and primed.
 I decided on this palette…
something beachy and fresh...
It's been reborn…
again!
Here it is, back in my booth.
$99
I can sleep at nights now…..

No comments:

Post a Comment