Monday, October 8, 2012

Rainy Days and Mondays always get me....CRANKING!

Monday, Monday.........
after the yard sale finds I found this past weekend, I have GOT to get the furniture and projects moved out of this house. 
That was my mission today.

I finished up the upholstery on a client's chair........
Here's the before:
 And here's the after.
I rebuilt the back to "square it off" for a more contemporary feel.
I used a natural color chenille, with linen piping.
 I purchased this little accent table last week at Class and Trash (love that place.).......
BEFORE:
 I used Annie Sloan chalk paints, then distress finished..........
See how dry brushing makes the detail pop?
 Much improved.....
And this is a sweet little vintage magazine rack/table 
that I just finished up for my client, Daisey.
(Forgot the before photo, dammit.  
Trust me, it was dark wood, lots of peeling veneer....and very wobbly.)
 I love the little cut outs on the sides, 
so I painted the interior of the magazine slots in a bright light turquoise. 
Now you can see the designs.
 The balance I painted in white and yellow-green, then added stains.
Now if only I had room in the car to deliver them......

No comments:

Post a Comment