Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Goodbye, West End Antiques........Hello...(details to come!!)

Well, I did it.....
I gave my notice at West End Antiques this week.
 I'll be doing away with my little booth there end of the month.
I'm sad, but also excited to try something different.
(Although it won't be as convenient...)
For anyone interested, they are great people to work with! 
Very accommodating, very supportive.....
My tiny little space was way in the back, 
and although I always made a profit,
I just think I got lost over there...
I think I need to be....
a big fish in a little pond!!!
So......
I'm moving on.
Details to come of where my new space will be...still finalizing.
But for now, my booth is 20% off til the end of October.
So get over to West End!
 And ask for SHE!





Operators are standing by;)

(And PS, don't forget I also have a great space at 
Greenwood Antiques and Uniques in Greenwood, VA.
If you're heading up to the mountains for the fall foliage, 
stop by!  
From Richmond, take the Crozet Exit, turn left onto 250.  
Turn right onto 690 and go one mile.)













No comments:

Post a Comment