Sunday, May 24, 2015

Vintage Rattan Dining Chairs Get A Botanical Spruce Up

 Today I decided to tackle this set of vintage rattan furniture...
 Remember this orange fabric from the 70's/80's?
Do you think there is anything real in this?
 The seat cushions were disgusting, 
so I removed them and then disassembled.
 I was able to save the foam, which I flipped, 
and then covered in a double layer of batting.
Much better already.
 
The chair frames were in great shape, just dirty.
So I cleaned and then dark waxed them.
And for the fabric...
I chose this linen with botanicals….
 Each seat has different flowers...
 I love the little bug on this one..
So which is your favorite?
 Here's wilma doing her personal quality check…
1
2
3
 
(look at that dive!)
 4
She can't decide either.
Let's run through them one more time...


Perfect for a sunroom or covered porch.
$199 for the set.

SheShe, The Home Magician
sheilafox@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment