Saturday, June 30, 2012

Assembly Line in Duck Egg Blue!

I've been on a Duck Egg Blue kick lately!!!!! 
Haven't used that Annie Sloan Chalk Paint color for awhile, 
so I pulled it out to work up a little magic on
these thrift store pieces:

A small little wooden HEAVY bookcase......
A round queen anne end table...
 
And another bookcase/cabinet...
This last piece I did in a two tone with Old White,
and Duck Egg Blue Old White 1/2 & 1/2 mix.
I like using two colors on pieces that have drawers and detail in the doors like this.
I even painted the hardware.
Everything, in typical SheShe fashion, 
was distress sanded and waxed.
Here's the little table with it's new paint finish.
I used Duck Egg blue alone for this,

as well as the little bookcase.
 Assembly line for today.
All these pieces are - as of right now - for sale.
 Two toned cabinet: $125, small bookcase: $100, table: $85.
Operators are standing by to take your orders!







No comments:

Post a Comment