Friday, January 8, 2016

My New Booth at RVA Antiques on the Avenues. And THANK YOU!

My new booth at RVA Antiques on the Avenues is doing pretty great!
Thanks to everyone who has come out and supported us!

If you haven't made it out yet to this new boutique, 
I hope you will soon!
It's on Patterson at Libby, 
right next to Westhampton Bakery.
So grab a donut,
 and come peruse all the awesomeness!!!
Today I had to say goodbye to this lovely lady.
One of my very favorite reupholstery projects to date.
An old victorian settee that I redid 
with a graphic black and white modern fabric.
It sold and I had to go in this evening to reset.

Check out my new inventory!
Welcome to SheShe's booth!
Upholstered bench: $145
Vintage desk painted in Paris Grey with shelves/drawer.
$125
Chair $65
Lots of cubby holes!
On wall: $48
Below: Old brick mold. $52
Painted buddha head: $45
Slipcovered yellow/taupe chair: $385
Miscellaneous pillows and throw
Pair of vintage Klackbo chairs with cleaned slipcovers: $299/pair
Union Jack file cabinet - two drawer with lock/key: $125
Art nouveau concrete head planter: $79
And finally, my latest painting,
"Forest Afire."
I just finished it this morning!
$165

Thanks for looking!

SheShe, The Home Magician
Sheila Fox
sheilafox@aol.com
804-402-4370



































No comments:

Post a Comment