Friday, January 29, 2016

Fluffing Booth #2: RVA Antiques on The Aves

I finally made it to RVA Antiques on the Aves 
to fluff my booth after being away for almost two weeks.
Here's what it's looking like:
Come on in!
Union Jack file cabinet…
Fun wall storage piece with numbered baskets.
Buddha, baby!
More smalls……...
This industrial tool box would make the
most awesome planter - on a picket fence…
And the slipcovered medallion chair!!!!!!!!!
Get in…….you'll never leave home!
These vintage Klackbo chairs are the bomb! 
I can't believe they are still here!
My original art pieces…
Trees…I love to paint trees.
This little industrial cabinet has an orange interior.
Kitchen or bathroom storage piece!!!!!!
Upholstered bench with pillows.
Fun polkadot cornice.

I'm hoping it will be a busy weekend……
at both stores!!!!!!!
Come on out and support your local businesses!!!!!!!
Both stores are open 10-5 tomorrow!
And thanks!

She She, The Home Magician
Sheila Fox
sheilafox@aol.com
804-402-4370

No comments:

Post a Comment