Sunday, January 17, 2016

Come Shop at SheShe's! Recuperating with Small Projects

Wow, this has been a most interesting first few weeks of 2016!
Not at all what I was expecting!
An emergency surgery 
and a month's recovery 
with NO LIFTING…
How's a gal to make a living?

Yesterday I began the assembly line once again.
I am so limited in what I can do,
but still there are plenty of smalls 
I can work on to put in my retail spaces.
(Or sell here, if you're quick enough!)
Here are a few things I'm getting ready to pack up,
so let me know if you want me to pull anything:
Another doggie pillow made from a tote bag. $35
 Little wall cabinet with numbered baskets. $55
A thrift store lamp….
 Painted….
 Distressed and waxed.
 I purchased an antique crocheted scarf 
and an old lampshade from a thrift store.
 And finally had time to finish this up……….I
 removed all the fabric from the shade, 
and just began hand sewing the scarf to the edges.
I used some antique lace to cover the top and bottom edges.
I LOVE this lamp! $85
A throw away mailbox store model from Lowes…
Is reinvented with turquoise paint and
some stencils.
$45
Vintage plastic gold wall butterflies...
 I chalk painted them in a variety of blues/aquas, etc.
Then waxed and added a little silver gilding wax.
They are off to market as well.
$10 large/$8 medium/$6 small.
This little vanity seat got new clothes:
I used a linen shirt, buttons and all,
to upholster the top,
 Then I cut up the rest of the shirt 
and tied strips of linen to the wire base.
Love the giraffe and the scruffiness of this!!
$85

SheShe, The Home Magician
Sheila Fox
sheilafox@aol.com
804-402-4370

No comments:

Post a Comment