Thursday, March 20, 2014

SheShe Shop-a-rama at Curtain Call Consignment Sale!

I went on a shopping spree today for resale items!!!!
Got in serious trouble!
If you haven't heard of Curtain Call, 
you must check them out!
The annual consignment sale is going on right now.
(See the link at the end of my post.)
They have a h u g e inventory of:
Furnishings, 
window treatments, 
fabrics, 
pillows,
home decor items, 
lamps, 
mirrors, 
art,
rugs…
Here's what I came home with today:
 
OMG!!!
Have you ever seen such a gorgeous chair?
It's not a chair, 
it's a sculpture!!!!
Check out the carving...
 Yes I bought it to paint….
 But now that I've gotten it home and out of the car, 
I'm wondering….should I?
 The burled wood is quite beautiful…
but oh, I can visualize it painted up!!
What do you think????
Send me your comments, folks!
 Here are a few smaller items I purchased…
I have a great idea for the carved platter…
(not telling yet!!!)
 A pair of petite alabaster lamps!
They just need the perfect new shades! 
I love the rustic frame on this sweet framed needlepoint...
 And I'm still salivating over this pendant chandelier………
I have a feeling I might be
layering some paints on the metal flowers….
it's all frenchy and ornately delicious..
 A couple of metal candlesticks….
definitely going to paint these...
 ..as well as this decorative wall clock….

..and this little shelving unit in the style of a chicken coop.
I love this industrial style copper pendant light fixture.
(When I got home and took it out of the box,
I discovered a second one!)
These are gonna look awesome in someone's kitchen!!!!!

You'll have to stay tuned for what I do with these pieces!!
Oh, and YES, these items are all for sale, 
so if you are interested, by all means, contact me!
..cuz I'll be getting the paint brush going soon…

In the meantime, 
check out Curtain Call!
Final sale day is March 26th 
and what's left is 40% off that day.


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous finds! The burl wood chair is magnificent as it is. Please let the wood continue to sing unpainted. Looking forward to seeing how you transform the rest.

    ReplyDelete