Thursday, May 26, 2016

The perfect Nursery Ensemble for a Baby Boy!!!!

Someone gave me this little chest of drawers last year.
 
It was rather dated, but someone had spent a lot of time painting it.
So I decided to change the little flowers to fleur-de-lis...
 I stencilled right over them.
 Got rid of that god-awful faux marble top,
added some black edging, knobs, etc.
Well, it's been in two booths and still hasn't sold.
 So this week, 
I pulled it, and gave it a new look.
I painted the drawers in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Greek Blue.
And I painted the sides in Old Ochre.
Then I used Old Ochre on alphabet stamps...
 Do you see where I'm going here?
After distressing and waxing...
 Vintage ceramic knobs....
Would this not rock in a little boy's room?
 Heck, I have the whole nursery ensemble..........
storage and a "Mama Bear" rocking chair.
Great gifts for the mother-to-be!
Chest of drawers: $165
Rocking chair: $75
Set: $225

Enjoy your L O N G weekend!!!!!!!!

SheShe, The Home Magician
Sheila Fox
sheilafox@aol.com
804-402-4370


No comments:

Post a Comment