Sunday, November 11, 2012

My New Booth: Rockfish Gap Country Store

At long last!!!!! 
The new booth is up and running....
Goodbye, West End Antiques.
Hello, Rockfish Gap Country Store....
For those of you who don't know where this is,
 it's in Albemarle county on 250 West just at the foot of Afton Mountain, 
where Rt. 151 intersects....
It's an old packing shed converted to a storefront....and it's fun...
 Cane back arm chairs with grainsack seats...
 Radio cabinet turned bar..
 Hall bench with knobs....and a custom cushion...
Happy trails to you! 
I love this horse folkart. It came from an old
rocking horse.
 Under the stairs, treasures abound...

So now I have two, count 'em, T W O
booths in Albemarle County.
Here is my booth at Greenwood Antiques and Uniques,
in my hometown of Greenwood, VA!





The holidays are fast approaching.......
Help out Santa and those overworked little elves,
and buy used!!!!!!!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment