Thursday, April 14, 2016

A Dining Room Set from Mismatched Pieces

Here's a table I found in an alley last summer. 
It's been in my mom's basement ever since,
waiting for a makeover.
 Since I had just finished this set of four dining room chairs,
I wanted a table to go with them in my booth
at Greenwood Antiques.
 This past weekend, 
I finally got to it!
 I painted the base and legs in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Old White, 
and the top in Paris Grey.
I distress sanded, waxed, and buffed to a lovely sheen.
 It goes perfectly with the chairs.
I love the drawer...
great storage for napkins, placemats, etc.

You'll find this set at Greenwood Antiques &Uniques.
$359 set of four chairs
$269 for table.
$550 for entire set (table, 4 chairs)
SheShe, The Home Magician
Sheila Fox
sheilafox@aol.com
80-4-402-4370

No comments:

Post a Comment