Saturday, November 9, 2013

Another Spray Paint Lamp Makeover

I can't resist a nice, solid vintage lamp…
 There are too many ugly ones in the world, 
and I consider it my privilege to be able 
to make one of these babies shine again!
Look at all this delicious metalwork!
 Whewee, I can't get this shade off fast enough!
 This stuff is the bomb for lamps….
getting in all the little crevices can be challenging
with a paint brush...
 I bag up and tape off everything I don't want to get painted...
 Let the fun begin…….
 Beautiful...
Here it is all complete with a new Target lampshade…….
I have Stevie Wonder in my head looking at it...
"Isn't she lovely?
Isn't she beau-ti-ful??"

And speaking of lamps, 
check out this discontinued Regina Andrew one I have for resale!
Aqua blown glass base.
Either of these is for sale. $85.
Which is your fav?

Enjoy your weekend!!!! 
Winter's a'comin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment