Thursday, June 16, 2016

Little footstools everywhere...

I'm a sucker for a footstool.
 I bought this at a thrift store a couple of weeks ago.
Little victorian storage footstool.
Old worn rose fabric...
orange sherbet color base...
It just needed a little makeover.
I dry brushed some French Linen chalk paint 
over the existing Arles paint color and waxed.
I removed the top and recovered it in this
beautiful art nouveau style embroidered fabric by Schumacher.
Here it is in my booth at RVA Antiques on the Avenue.
(Excuse me madam, is this seat taken?)
 And look!
The top lifts up to reveal a little hidden storage area.
Perfect for your remotes!
For sale at $89.
And here's another one.....
A little baby bench...
I added batting to the top.
I'm using this skirt for fabric..
First, I upholstered the top
 And then I added the frilly little bottom of the skirt to the sides.
Ribbon and all.
A great little place to rest your tootsies.
For sale at $55.
Here it is in my booth at
paired with the "mama bear" rocking chair.


So put your feet up!
And I'll do the same - actually I'm putting mine in the sand.
Off to the beach for a few days.

SheShe, The Home Magician
Sheila Fox
sheilafox@aol.com
804-402-4370

No comments:

Post a Comment