Sunday, August 31, 2014

Corporate Chairs All Toiled Up

A client recently gave me a pair of corporate chairs from her office.
 Sturdy, nothing wrong with them...
 Just, well, corporate..
But not for long!
 I began this makeover by pulling off all the old piping and staples.
Then I sanded, painted & waxed the wooden frames. 
I used Annie Sloan in Duck Egg.
After the chair frames were completed, 
I went to my fabric treasure trove.
I selected this set of black and white toile drapes 
for the reupholstery.
 One down, one to go…
After stapling and trimming all the edges,
I trimmed the front and bottom in grey gimp.
For the back, I used nickel nail head trim.
 Perfectly lovely. 
These will be heading to Greenwood Antiques & Uniques.
Price: $330 for the pair.
Next up…….this pair I just purchased on Craigslist. 
Stay tuned! I have no idea what I'm gonna do yet, 
but they'll be cool!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment