Monday, November 25, 2013

Another Radio Cabinet redo: Antibes Green Really Pumps up the Wow Factor!

This is like the third old radio cabinet I've revamped.
They make excellent bars!

Check this one out I just purchased from a dealer:
 Here's how it looked when I purchased it.
 The top lifts up. 
You could put an ice bucket in here, or wine bottles, etc.
 It had some severe veneer issues….
 I glued/clamped what I could...
 Next I wood filled all the places that had lost the veneer.
 I sanded the wood fill smooth, 
and painted in Annie Sloane Chalk Paint in Antibes Green, 
one of my very favorite colors……..
I had to remove some of the old trim to patch the veneer,
so I added this small braid molding to spice up the front a bit.
 Here it is all painted and waxed.
 I kept the original hardware.
 Inside, I added butcher block shelves…….
tons of storage for glasses, napkins, etc
 Perfect for a holiday bar.
It's for sale @$165.
Ask for SheShe's booth!


No comments:

Post a Comment