Saturday, August 10, 2013

At It Again: She-Angels from Discarded Fence. These Make Perfect Christmas or Birthday Gifts!

Kerry & Jim Gates, 
the owners of Greenwood Antiques & Uniques 
where I rent space, 
were kind enough to give me thie piece of fencing....
I cut it down to be able to haul it back to Richmond...
I sawed down pieces 
and started another assembly line of...........
.....She-Angels!!!!!!!
(These were very popular gifts last Christmas....
when I created.... Celeste...
 Rosita
Penelope...)
 Anyway, back to the process:
I jigsaw out "wings" which I add to the fence posts.
 Here's the pile of soon-to-be newly created 
SheShe Garden Angels!!!!!
 I honestly never know what they are going to become....
They just tell me....
 This batch I believe are going to become flowers.........
 Introducing:  Poppy...
 ...Violet...
 Aren't they cute?
But they need someone to "mix things up..."
 Enter...Edelweiss...
..a cross between Heidi and Pipi Longstocking...
 Hee....

If you're looking for a unique
Christmas/birthday/baby gift...
these can be customized by name, 
hobby, profession, theme, color...whatever!
$39 each.

They will bring a smile for many years to come!
They certainly are making me smile now;)
And ain't that what it's all about?


sheilafox@aol.com
804-402-4370


No comments:

Post a Comment