Monday, December 17, 2012

CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA: Old Fencing = Garden Angels!!!

My friend Frances is a wonderful person.
AND she's a great client! 
Double bonus;)
She had several people on her Christmas list 
and she was stumped as to what to give them...
And rather than spending a bunch of money on things
that they probably wouldn't like anyway, 
she asked if I could help come up with some ideas.
I said sure!!!!!
So she gave me a list.......with some info like,
"loves butterflies"
"loves pink"
"loves yard art"
etc..
 Since I just happen to have a couple of booths just overflowing with treasures, 
I took photos of several things I thought might work.
One of the things she liked was this little garden angel 
I had made from some leftover lumber.
She asked if I could make more...
But of course.......
 So today, I pulled apart this old fencing I had saved for a rainy day.
(Actually it was in my garden, but nothing is sacred here!)
 After an afternoon of fun, 
meet Conchetta!
 Celeste
Priscilla
and.....Tina Louise.

Okay, so they look a little like Godfrey's Garden Angels....
Frances said, "Even better!"
I told you she was wonderful!
Thanks, Frances, for letting me help with your Christmas gift list this year!
Time's running out, folks, but you still have a few more days!


No comments:

Post a Comment