Thursday, June 12, 2014

Dog Days and June Transformations…….

Have y'all missed me?
I've been hanging in Greenwood again,
with my beautiful Mom, 
gardener extraordinaire...

...working on inventory, 
and boy have I been busy!
Too many makeovers to show you the process, 
so I'll just show you the before and after's 
of what I've done so far in June….
Unless they're sold, 
these are in my Greenwood booth. 
(I'll be happy to pull an item if you see something you like!)
 BEFORE: Yard sale framed art.
AFTER: A SheShe flower-power original! 
$85
 BEFORE: Petite cabriolet legged table.
 AFTER:
My new favorite color: Old Violet!
$65
 BEFORE:
 AFTER: Painted in old white 
with new periwinkle striped seats.
Pair: $150 
(Foursome available for $275.)
 BEFORE: Shiny brown cabinet...
 AFTER: Gets a moroccan update!
$99
 BEFORE: Tired old ottoman...
 AFTER: Moroccan update! 
(It most be my style of the month!
Gorgeous fabric!!!!!!! $125
 BEFORE: Gorgeous lines, nasty mildewy wood...
 AFTER: Primed with odor block, 
painted in chalk paint in old white and paris grey,
and sold!
 BEFORE: Old wooden plaque..
 AFTER: A sign for Tara's booth!
 BEFORE: Country heart cutout bench.
 AFTER: Sweet little blue upholstered bench. 
Great at the foot of a bed. 
Storage for shoes beneath. $99
 BEFORE: Antique sewing cabinet.
AFTER: New two toned treatment:
Old violet and versailles with stain overlay.
$112
 
BEFORE: Goodwill table.
AFTER: Painted in Old violet and old white, 
with stain overlay.
 Sold!

On a personal note,
we had to say goodbye to my brother's dog, Jessie:
 He had her for 14 years and we will miss her!
RIP, Jessie-dog!!!!
And then he found….Sandie….
an 8 month old Redbone Coon hound.
This should be interesting…

Off to paint!


No comments:

Post a Comment