This past week,
while I was doing more of my "simulated verdigris patina"
paint treatment on some cast iron pieces,
I decided to revisit this urn leg chair I did a few weeks ago:
When I originally redid this piece,
I was OOT so had limited fabrics with me,
and I just never was in love with it.
So for this chair makeover's makeover,
I first repainted the frame.
I painted with a variety of colors
to simulate a turquoise aged look,
then I added a dark stain.
Legs are SO yummy now.
Next, I re-reupholstered in this fun
graphic peacock fabric I scored at Ufab………
And for the back,
I used a moroccan themed remnant I had on hand.
Now it's definitely a work of art.
I'm proud to call it my work!
For sale at my new booth