Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fall back and I'm back…Surviving Halloween

Ok, i must confess.
I think the main reason I have a Halloween party every year 
is to FINALLY get my house in shape.
It's been very very bad, lately;(
AND…
this week, 
between moving my booth at RVA antiques,
painting all the rooms in a condo, 
AND 
getting ready for this party .
well….
the last week has just about killed me.
But…
After a day of total rest 
(I'm not kidding….i slept ALL day yesterday..)
I'm finally back among the living.
I have to show off the house photos because…
it won't look like this in a week...
(check out my very neat and color sorted fabric collection
back there please.
I pulled down and refolded EVERY PIECE….)
Thank goodness, Tippi Hedren came early,
and assisted with the prep work.
"Hi, Marge Stepford hère,
Stuffed celery?
Doily?
Canape?"
f
Birdwomen make the final touches...
Wow, talk about a big head!
I had to open the double doors for this guy!
And the party begins……..
Gandalf?
Merlin?
The white wizard?
Rob, SheShe and CrayCray
Henry and Anne Boleyn made an appearance.
As well as the Pretty Woman cast.
We are certainly color coordinated!

A jaunt down Hanover to see the sights...
Pirate ship is a favorite!
Easy Rider
 
Ewwww...
Tippi with Octopus face.
Need a lift?
Ahh, I think I'll walk...
The "E-boa" twins.
Crazy antics…….
And another Halloween has been celebrated
in style!
Thank you all for the fun evening!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment