Thursday, January 24, 2013

A plethora of SheShe painted furniture


My biggest challenge these days is FINDING anything.
For instance, if I want to find examples of my furniture painting....
It's hard to pull them together.......
So today I'm just gonna show a variety of the pieces I've painted...
Lots of styles.......
some decorative, 
some traditional, 
primitive....
you name it,
I've done it!!!!!
Some were custom pieces for clients.
Some were pieces I did to sell...
some for myself (a rarity.)

Without further ado (drumroll:)

I love this buffet. 
It started as a traditional cherry piece...
it was in a client's foyer and she wanted to "fun it up." 
So I did.

 Little mismatched set united with paint.
 Buffet painted in french country style.
 Decorative painting on a little tobacco cabinet...
 A striped lingerie chest.
 I still can't believe I parted with this beautiful table. 
Check out the scrolled legs.
Custom piece - blah maple dresser transformed with yellows, creams, and stencils.
 Turquoise with stain overlay.
 Another two tone treatment in white/blue, my favorite combo.
 These cabinets may look like high-end cherry, 
but they're actually white thermofoil that I faux painted!
 Sweet little vanity.
 Another turquoise table with red undercoat.
 Can I tell you how ugly this was when it started?
I painted to simulate an apothecary cabinet, 
although it's really just a three drawer chest.
 Another french country buffet.
 Victorian parlor chairs get a funky treatment. (This set is still available.)
 Entrance way console.
 Another simulated apothecary cabinet with bird knobs..
 Decorative painted flowers for a client.

 French provincial in versailles and old white.
 Of all the things, this is the one I wish I had kept!!!!!!!!!! Argh!!!!!!
But I'm sure it's just perfect in a garden room somewhere...
Traditional paint treatment in hunt colors.

 Fun execution for a foyer highback bench.
 Pinwheel!


 Grey and white dresser in shabby chic style.
 Harlequins and patterns..with lots of stain overlays.
 Yet another buffet - this one in graphite, greys and whites...
 Gorgeous china hutch painted black 
with french linen/gold pearlescent interior.
Beadboard painted with a primitive timeworn patina.

I could go on and on...
Suffice it to say, 
if you have a piece you need painted, 
I can paint it!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great work! Love your creativity!

    Linda

    Http://www.thecolorfulbee.com

    ReplyDelete